This is a tiny MMA8452Q accelerometer breakout board, The MMA8452Q is a smart low-power, three-axis, capacitive MEMS accelerometer with 12 bits of resolution. it is packed with embedded functions with flexible user programmable options, configurable to two interrupt pins. Embedded interrupt functions allow for overall power savings relieving the host processor from continuously polling data.It has user selectable full scales of +-2g/+-4g/+-8g with high pass filtered data as well as non filtered data available real-time.
This board breaks out the ground, power, I2C and two external interrupt pins, which make it easy to use in project.
- 1.95 V to 3.6 V supply voltage
- 1.6 V to 3.6 V interface voltage
- +-2g/+-4g/+-8g dynamically selectable full-scale
- Output Data Rates (ODR) from 1.56 Hz to 800 Hz
- 12-bit and 8-bit digital output
- I2C digital output interface (operates to 2.25 MHz with 4.7 kΩ pullup)
- Two programmable interrupt pins for six interrupt sources
- Three embedded channels of motion detection
- Orientation (Portrait/Landscape) detection with set hysteresis
- High Pass Filter Data available real-time
- Current Consumption: 6 μA – 165 μA
More From This Category