Triple Axis Accelerometer & Gyro
or 4 payments of $1.49 with Info
Only 3 Left!
The MPU-6050A is a serious little piece of motion processing tech! By combining a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer on the same silicon die together with an onboard Digital Motion Processor(DMP) capable of processing complex 9-axis MotionFusion algorithms, the MPU-6050A does away with the cross-axis alignment problems that can creep up on discrete parts.
- I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- Input Voltage: 3V-5V
- Selectable Solder Jumpers on CLK, FSYNC and AD0
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of 250, 500, 1000, and 2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of +-2g, +-4g, +-8g and 16g
- Digital Motion Processing(DMP engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization and gesture detection
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required
- Digital-output temperature sensor
- Dimensions: 20 * 15 * 1.6mm