Data logger shield with DS1307 RTC
or 4 payments of $2.24 with Info
Got a project that needs to monitor and record parameters over time? This quick and easy shield snaps right onto your Arduino and allows you to read and write directly onto an SD card in either FAT16 or FAT32 format whilst also keeping accurate time with a build in Real Time Clock (RTC). It also features two indicator LED's and prototyping area to lay down your own circuitry.
- Battery backup keeps time even when the Arduino is unplugged.
- DS1307 RTC – I2C
- Prototyping area
- Two configurable/programmable indicator LEDs
- Onboard 3.3v level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card
- R3 layout - I2C and ICSP/SPI ports so it is compatible with a wide variety of Arduinos
- CR1220 coin cell battery included
Note: SD card/ adapter and Arduino not included
If you're looking for just to keep time and dont need the SD card side of things then check out the standalone DS1307 RTC I2C Module here: MOD5507