Get started with Raspberry Pi 4 B with this basic bundle pack. you can be up and running in a matter of minutes. Just load the SD card with NOOBS, connect a screen, keyboard and mouse and start working on your first project!
About Raspberry Pi:
Raspberry Pi is a popular range of computers, with the newest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B It offers a big performance boost in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+. Featuring a high performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports. dual-band 2.4/5.0GHz WIFI, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, 2x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0.
- Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- True Gigabit Ethernet
- 2x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 Ports
- Fully backwards compatible 40-pin GPIO header
- 2x Micro HDMI ports supporting up to 4K 60Hz video resolution
- 2-lane MIPI DSI/CSI ports for camera and display
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- MicroSD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Requires 5.1V, 3A power via USB-C or GPIO
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) enabled (requires PoE HAT)
Technical Data Sheet
Getting Started with Raspberry Pi by raspberrypi.org
This bundle Includes:
- 1x CAB4200 Raspberry Pi Micro-HDMI to HDMI
- 1x CAS3023 Official Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Case
- 1x DAT1000 Ultra SD Micro Card 16GB
- 1x PWR8000 Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply Type C 5V, 2.5A
- 1x RAS5040 Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB
Note: The SD card does NOT come preloaded with any software. You will need to install your own onto the device.
Please check out NOOBS on how to load a operating system onto the SD Card.