Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+ generally uses USB type-C interface for power supply. Although they both have one ethernet interface for internetwork, it can not realize the power supply function. Now, with this PoE Hat and some proper 802.3af-compliant power sourcing equipments, it is possible to provide both network connection and power supply for your Raspberry Pi in only one Ethernet cable.
This PoE Hat has 0.91" OLED for monitoring processor temperature, IP address, and fan status in real-time. Also, support real-time temperature reading and intelligent cooling.
The Hat is perfectly compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B and available for Raspberry Pi 3B+. The way to assemble the HAT on Raspberry Pi Hat is easy as well.
OLED for real-time monitoring temperature, IP, and fan status
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet) capability，802.3af-compliant
- Fully isolated switched-mode power supply (SMPS)
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO header, supports Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B
- With cooling fan, allows auto running on powerup or programmable control configured by switch
- Integrates PCF8574, 8 channels of I/O ports can be expanded through I2C, which can directly control the fan
- POE power input: 37V ~ 57V DC in
- POE power output: 5V 2.5A DC out
- Network standard: 802.3af PoE
- OLED size: 0.91"
- OLED pixels: 128x32
- OLED driver: SSD1306
- OLED display color: White
- Dimensions: 56.5x65mm
- OLED display color: white
- OLED viewing angle: greater than 160°
- GPIO expansion interface: I2C
- GPIO expansion chip: PCF8574
- Package size：15.5 x 10.5 x 4.5cm
- POE Hat x 1
- A package of screws x 1
Wiki & External links