Infrared Sensor Module
Non-contact Obstacle Detection
or 4 payments of $0.62 with Info
Only 1 Left!
This non-contact Infrared detection sensor is super easy to use. When something comes within proximity of the sensor Infrared light reflects off the surface and back into the IR Sensor. The output is digital (HIGH or LOW) signal and comes with on board potentiometer to adjust the sensitivity. Easy to interface with any microcontroller like Arduino or Raspberry Pi. This Infrared sensor offers a simple and user friendly fast non-contact obstacle detection for your next project.
- Input Power: 3.3V or 5VDC.
- 3 pin interface which are OUT, GND and VCC:
- Two LED indicators, Red for power indicator, Green for object detection indicator.
- Obstacle detection range: 2cm to 10cm
- Adjustable sensitivity with on board potentiometer
- Detection angle: 35 degree
- Non-contact soap/ hand sanitiser detector
- Object avoidance robot