The GY-9255 is a 9-axis Motion Tracking device that combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetometer and a Digital motion processor. Based on the IC MPU-9255, which is the upgrade version of MPU9250. The new MPU-9255 is the company’s first generation 9-axis activity detection part, working in conjunction with the AAR™ activity detection library. The InvenSense ‘AlwaysOn’ low power sensor can detect run, walk, bike, no-motion, and sleep analysis on a wrist worn wearable device. This solution is ideal for Smart Watch, Smart Band, and Fitness Tracker applications that want to enable the next generation features for wearable products.
- Power supply: 3-5v (internal low dropout regulator)
- Communication: standard I2C communication protocol
- Built-in 16bit AD converter chip, 16-bit data output
- Gyroscope range: ± 250 /500 /1000 /2000 ° / s
- Acceleration Range: ± 2 /± /4 ±/ 8 ± /16g
- Field range: ± 4800uT
- Module size: 15mm * 25mm