DS1307 RTC I2C Module
With AT24C32 I2C EEPROM memory
or 4 payments of $0.99 with Info
Arduino microcontrollers themselfs are terrible at keeping time. If you were try and do this accuratly then need to use something called a Real Time Clock or RTC for short.
These take all the pain out of keeping time including what day it is as the DS1307 has full calendar capablities as well!
- I2C Serial Interface
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, and calender
- leap-year compensation up to 2100
- 24 or 12 hour format
- 56 bytes of non-volatile RAM (DS1307)
- AT24C32 32KBit (8KByte) I2C EEPROM memory
- CR2032 Back Up battery holder (battery not included)
- 3.3V and 5.0V compatible
- Dimension: 27mm * 28mm * 8.4mm