1A USB C Lithium Charger Module with Protection
Charging for your portable projects
or 4 payments of $0.99 with Info
You can turn your project portable by adding a lithium battery like the popular 18650 or a li-po cell but you will need to somehow charge it. This single-cell Li-ion/ Li-po charger simply connects via a Micro B USB or powered directly with 5VDC to the solder pads either side of the USB connector. Connect the single cell battery to the B+ and B- and your load (your project) to Out- and Out+.
- Single Cell Lithium-based battery charger based on the TP4056 charging IC
- Input Voltage: 5VDC
- Charging voltage limit: 4.2VDC
- Minimum discharge voltage: 2.5VDC
- Maximum discharge current: 3A
Using the module:
- Connect Micro-USB cable for power, or 5V DC to pads marked IN+ and IN-
- Connect cell to charge to B+/B- pads on right-hand side of module
- A load (something for the battery to power) can be connected to the OUT+/OUT- pads on the right-hand side
- The red LED indicates charging in progress, green LED indicates charging has finished.
- Never charge your battery at a rate greater than 1C.