Control a single DC motor with this high current 13A 5-30V motor driver. Control with any 3.3 or 5V microcontroller including Arduino
MD10C is a newer version of the MD10B(2008) which is designed to drive high current brushed DC motor up to 13Amps continuously. It offers several enhancements over the MD10B such as support for both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM signal as well as using full solid state components that result in faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of the mechanical relay. And with Cytron's motor driver special feature: the on-board manual/test buttons, MD10C is super easy to get started
- DC Brushed motor (Two terminals)
- Operating voltage from 5V to 30V
- Rated Current ≤ 13A
- Peak Current ≤ 30A (10 seconds)
- Bi-directional control for one Brushed DC motor (Single Channel).
- Support motor voltage ranges from 5V to 30VDC.
- No Reverse Polarity Protection at Vmotor, please double check the polarity before power up.
- Regenerative Braking.
- 3.3V and 5V logic level input, compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz (output frequency is same as input frequency).
- Support both Locked-Antiphase and Sign-Magnitude PWM operation. (Not RC Servo PWM compatiable)
- Dimension: 75mm x 43mm